Details will follow but here's a taste of some of our courses to come..
- EASY SUMMER - effortless Provencal dishes bursting with sunshine for lazy summer days - think colourful seasonal salads, summer dishes to be prepared ahead, fresh produce like asparagus, baby artichokes, just-picked cherries, blushing peaches and new-season goatscheese.. And of course plenty of tips for pretty presentation.
- WAYS WITH FISH - a fantastic collection of simple, delicious and absolutely fail-safe fish dishes that will become part of your life. No more fear of cooking with this delicate ingredient - you'll wonder how you ever lived without these recipes..
- PRESERVING SUMMER - borne out of necessity every culture has developed ways to preserve food to make abundant, perishable foods last throughout the bare winter months. In France these preserves have become cherished delicacies: think rillettes of goose, tapenades, dried ceps, duck confit, salt-dried duckbreast, raspberry vinegars, flavoured oils, limoncello, chilli or onion jams. This course is about how to make these valuable basics from scratch.
- KITCHEN SUPPERS or COOKING FROM THE LARDER - easy, laid-back meals made at the flick of a wrist from what you have in the fridge, freezer or larder - to enjoy at home, if only to remind you of your French holiday...
- MEDITERRANEAN TREASURES - selected North African and Middle Eastern dishes that will brighten your table any time of the year...
- INDONESIAN RIJSTTAFEL - a great selection of dishes and condiments that make up this traditional and exotic feast.
Private and specially tailored courses for small groups are also be catered for. Please email email@example.com or call +33(0)777234157 for more information.
To view PHOTOS of previous courses, click on FACEBOOK