Drinking good wine with good food in good company is one of life's greatest pleasures... a pleasure that can undoubtedly be made even more pleasurable if the good wine is matched with a suitable food partner
During our wine courses we will teach you a simple and practical, systematic approach to tasting - one that you can practice and apply to every wine you will taste afterwards. This will not only make buying and drinking wine more enjoyable, but it'll also improve your skills of pairing wine with food.
Course subjects include:
- Wine tasting for beginners - a 2-hour exploration into wine
- La Vie en Rosé - La Vie Provençale through six different rosé
- From the Vine to the Glass - for the more technically minded wine amateur
- The surprising Grands Crus wines of the Languedoc Roussillon
- Awaken your senses - food and wine matching
Courses are given by Nathalie Waltersheid who is a W.S.E.T. (Wine & Spirit Education Trust) trained wine expert and French Sommelier. She is also one of the 10 women of the Domaine Les Cabotines.